YT's gonna run for the Student Rep Committee??? Well, that's the message I received from him on my way home from campus. Was kinda surprised, but deep inside, was a thrilled feeling for him. Never would I thought that he would actually went and sign up for it actually, for some reason. Haha... But there's no doubt that he can really be a good leader.
Possessing good leadership skills, he has high goals and well, what more can I say? He really changed a lot since I knew him during Foundation. Change to a person who has high self-esteem, and getting more and more 'nerd' guar.. haha (sorry, Yew Tat)
All in all, I would say, if he's up in the nomination list for the student rep, he'll definitely have my vote! Haha... All the best, my dear friend!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I jz hope to learn more le..gain some exp..but i so lazy..dun think i'll do good..haha and oh yea..IM NOT A NERD!! hehe
Post a Comment