Saturday, June 07, 2008

All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy. Being in the second year in actuarial science isn't an easy one. Ah.. i just miss those times when I can have blissful relaxation. Studies becoming tougher and tougher, but I believe effort one put in is very important. Though it's a tough and challenging subject, it is still my choice at first when I filled up the course registration form. As I my parents and the older ones rightly said, "You have to be responsible for every decision that you've made".
Ah, well.. I guess thats just the tiny-weeny part of one's life. Everyone goes through and undergo stress. Hehe..

Honestly, I'm a total flop in writing. But since I have the knack of conveying my feelings and thoughts in a blog, I decided to start up a new world of my own, besides polishing my English. For those who view my blog, do feel free to drop a comment. Haha...

(^-^)

3 comments:

Tat said...

after having to know you for such a long time, i know you too well..haha you'll definitely make it through your course without problems..but just don't get influence by others le..you know you do right..hehe stay sharp and stay smart.. you're a wonderful person..have fun in life.. ;)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey there , don't worry , you sure can pass through the hard time . You definitely can do well in this courses. Just be confidence ! After all , hard work will pay-off when you come out work later , right? hehe . It's your choice , just tempuhi all the challenge. But must rest also , dont just study ,study , and study only woh ( but i belive you won't keep on study de, haha =p) Must have fun also besides study. just keep in mind that "tommorrow will be a better day" .hehe =) Keep it up , friends. And take care too! ~Hann Yaw~

vincentlolx said...

lolx,seems like T8 all started a blog^ ^
gambateh~