Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sher Ryn played truant today!! omg... As if that's big news... I don't know since when I have this kind of lazy feeling - to skip classes. To be frank, I don't really pay attention in classes, what more boring classes. I hope I didn't miss much today.. Hehe.. (kinda feel regret..)

(^-^)

(Haha.. shortest post so far)

5 comments:

Tat said...

really very hard to believe..i tot wen u told me that ur not going school cuz that u got stuff to do..lazying at home..hehe dats really not you..

Anonymous said...

be good girl like me!!
don't skip class... :p

since when so naughty ahh??

~@Four Leaf Clover@~ said...

Haha... once in a while only.. not always de... coz the class really very boring ma... I'm really a good gal de...

keke

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Hey , cant believe leh..U will skippe class . That's not so realy like you . haha =p

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Aiay , y i type so many spelling mistake. tertekan salah pula.=(