Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was at my grandparents' place when I saw an advertisement about Disneyland. It has been my dream since I was still a little girl to go there.

When I was a little girl, probably about 7 to 9 years old, I always think that one day I would probably go there and meet Mickey and Minnie and shake hands with all the cartoon characters there, clad in princess-like gowns and dresses, dancing with a prince... That was more than 10 years ago...

As I grow older, I begin to think that it'll be a wonderful place to go dating or for honeymoon. (Haha) With the cooling weather and my favorite characters, it would definitely be a perfect place for both of us. Tightly embraced by you-know-who, we'll walk together slowly, and enjoy ourselves there. Haha... sometimes I really tend to wonder things and day-dream too much, huh? Sometimes I would even think that my future prince will propose to me at Disneyland. Well.. it's just a dream anyway... How far it's gonna come true, no one will know.

As a well-known song goes, "Que sera sera, whatever will be. will be, The future's not ours to see, Que sera sera..." Ah... i just love fairy-tales!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know the song you write at the bottom..i've heard of it when i was a young boy too..and it jz freaks me out..i think its some horror movie theme song or something..but meaning wise..sometimes..don't let life lead you..whatever will be will be is not a good saying..probably 30years ago when life is simple yes..but its a different era altogether now..you want something..you have to go out and get it yourself.. *.- life's like that!! keke