Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The uniqueness of love, is within one's heart... Today i actually shared my thoughts to a friend of mine. Haha... and thanks to this person, I really felt better. I always think I don't know how to express myself in words - coz somehow i tend to keep everything to myself. If there's anything, I would rather hide under the pillow and weep. At least I can find comfort that way...

Here, I really wanna thank one person that has been so caring for me. We trudged through all ups and downs of life and that really leaves many sweet memories. 1 year plus might be a short span of being together, but what he did for me stays emblazoned in my mind.

I remember someone telling me this phrase, "How many times can a heart break before it actually dies"... But today, after sharing thoughts with my friend, i find what he said is meaningful and logical. What happened in the past shall be forgotten. Most important is, what's ahead. For the past four months I've been thinking a lot and cried even for a simple thing.

But from now on, I will just put those sad moments aside, and happy memories will be kept with me for the rest of my life. What I can say is, this guy has really great influence in my life, and he has been a great man. No matter what happens, from this moment, we'll be very good and best friends.

Thank you for everything that you've done for me, Yew Tat! Friends forever and I'll appreciate this friendship. And to my dear friends who have been there to listen and giving advises, thanks a lot too... I promise, I'll try not to think of negative stuffs and make myself a 'cry-baby' anymore. After all, I am considered very lucky to have a family and friends who cares a lot for me. They have been there whenever I need them.

(^-^)

No comments: