Yippie!!~~~~ The busiest two weeks has passed... At least now I have the time to really 'breathe' and 'relax' for a while before struggling for the coming assignments and tests again.
Hmm... but there's something in my mind. I dunno how to disclose this to anyone, coz i know i'm never good in explaining stuffs and in words.
My heart is now full of confusion... and i really dunno how to explain this. Arh.... I think i'll just let things go it's way, let things go naturally... hopefully God will lead me to the correct path...pray for me.........
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey!surprise!hehe..
i totally agree!the previous 2 weeks have been hectic!anyway,juz dropping u a comment to say tht watever confusion u're feeling nw..i'm sure it will work out fine in the end :)
confusions are self perceptions..u can make things as simple as it could be..or u can leave it to further confuse urself..rmb wat i always tell u..nothing comes without effort..letting things come itself..haha you know wat i wanna say..jz go for it!!
Post a Comment